搜索
发表于 2019-7-26 14:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国
本帖最后由 跳跃星星的豆子 于 2019-7-29 07:27 编辑

CAPTER01-01起床

Time to wake up!
该起床了!

Wake up, you sleepy head.
起床了,你这个贪睡鬼。

Rise and shine.
太阳都晒屁股了。

Get up, please! Time to go to school.
快点起床!该去学校了。

Still dreaming?
还在睡梦中吗?

I'll tickle you if you don't wake up.
再不起床的话,我要抓痒痒了。

You should go to bed early to get up early.
你要早睡早起。

Want to sleep more?
还想睡吗?

Can I sleep some more?
我可以多睡一会吗?

I'm so tired that I can't get up.
我太累了,起不来。

Mom, I can't keep my eyes open!
妈,我睁不开眼睛!

Just five more minutes.
只能再睡5分钟。

I'll count to three. Come on!
我数到三,快点起床!

Hurry up, or you will be late.
快点,否则你要迟到了。

I'm awake.
我醒了。

You don't have to wake me up. I'm already up.
你不用叫我也没关系。我已经醒了。

Wow! Did you get up by yourself?
哇~!你自己起床的吗?

Did you not hear the alarm?
你没有听到闹钟吗?

Don't do ze off. Sit right up.
不要打瞌睡了。做好!

Let‘s see who gets up first.
看看谁先起床了?

You're still sound asleep.
你还在沉睡。

Stretch your body.
伸展下你的身体。

I'm not going to wake you up any more.
以后我不会再叫你起床了。

CHAPTER 01-02 早晨打招呼

Good morning, Mom and Dad!
爸爸妈妈,早安!

Did you sleep well?
你睡得好吗?

Hey! Did you get a good night's sleep?
早!睡得好吗?

Did you sleep tight, my sweetie?
宝贝,睡得好吗?

You slept in.
你睡懒觉了。

Was it not chilly at night?
晚上不冷吧?

You‘re already awake? Why so early?
已经醒了哦?为什么这么早醒呢?

Whoa! I‘ve never seen this before!
哇!太阳打西边出来了。

My eyes just opened.
我刚睁开眼睛。

Seems like you‘re in a good mood.
看起来你的心情很好。

You look happy after a good night's sleep.
睡个好觉后,你看起来心情很好。

Why do you look grumpy this morning?
为什么今天早上你看起来心情不太好?

I'm still sleepy.
我还想睡。

You should say hello first thing in the morning.
起床后,你应该先打招呼。

You should say,― Goodmorning!
你应该说:“早安!”

Let‘s kiss and say, ― Goodmorning!
亲一下,说“早安”吧。

Did you have sweet dreams?
你做好梦了吗?

Mom, want to hear about my dreams?
妈妈,要听听我做的梦吗?

Can you wake up your brother?
你可以叫你弟弟起床吗?

CHAPTER 01-03洗脸

Get up to wash your face.
起床洗脸了哦。

Wash your face and brush your teeth.
洗脸刷牙。

Wash your neck,too.
脖子也要洗哦。

Who wants to wash up first?
谁要先洗?

Want Mom to help you?
需要妈妈帮你吗?

Can you help me, Mom?
妈妈,你可以帮我妈?

If I do it by myself, I will get my clothes wet.
自己洗的话,我会弄湿衣服的。

I don't want to clean my face!
我不想洗脸!

I'll wash myself after Ieat.
我要吃饭后再洗。

Are you done?
都洗好了吗?

I'm working, Mommy.
我正在洗,妈咪。

Get a clean towel.
那一条干净的毛巾。

Mom, there's no towel.
妈,我没有毛巾。

Mom, can you get me a towel?
妈,可以那条毛巾给我吗?

You look pretty after cleaning.
洗好后,你看起来好美哦。

Watch out for the slippery floor.
厕所的地板很滑,要小心哦。


CHAPTER 01-04 刷牙
You should brush your teeth three times a day.
一天要刷三次牙。

Brush your teeth properly.
好好地刷牙。

Brush up and down.
刷牙要上下刷。

Don't forget to brush deep inside.
不要忘记也要刷里面哦。

Clean your teeth and gums thoroughly.
牙和牙床都要彻底刷干净。

Don't forget to brush your tongue.
不要忘记刷舌头

Gargle and spit.
漱口,然后吐掉。

Put only a little tooth paste on your tooth brush.
牙刷上要沾点牙膏。

Mom, squeeze the tooth paste for me.
妈妈,帮我挤牙膏。

We're out of tooth paste.
我们没有牙膏了。

Brush for three minutes.
一定要刷三分钟。

Has it been three minutes yet?
三分钟到了吗?

Don't leave the water running.
不要忘记关水。

I hate brushing my teeth.
我讨厌刷牙。

Brush my teeth for me, Mom.
妈妈,帮我刷牙。

Brush your teeth well, or they will turn black.
要好好刷牙,不然的话,你的牙齿会变
黑。

If you don't take care of your teeth, you'll get
cavities.
如果你不好好照顾你的牙齿,你会有蛀
牙。

If you don't brush well, you'll have bad breath.
不好好刷牙的话,会有口臭。

Don't brush your teeth the wrong way.
不要用错误的方法刷牙。
发表于 2019-7-26 16:12 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 上海
感谢分享,紫薯紫薯。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-26 16:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 上海长宁区
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-26 17:03 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国
谢谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-26 17:46 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国
好资源!谢谢楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-26 20:43 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 海南五指山
不错,顶一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-26 23:14 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 上海
哈哈,这个可以用复读机每天放给小盆友听
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-27 02:30 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 上海
马克一下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|千帆网 ( 沪ICP备2026003171号-3 )上海千教教育科技有限公司,邮箱:admin@qianfanedu.cn 举报电话:54804512

中央网信办举报中心官网

GMT+8, 2026-5-18 05:46 , Processed in 0.042822 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表